Welcome to Envent.Cloud, Envent’s latest release of our web based digital wayfinding content management system (CMS).
This multiplatform architecture allows simple and easy-to-use content management of multiple services that you can provide to your management, visitors and retailers.
Before we delve into the features and benefits of Envent.Cloud, let me first start by creating an image of the landscape.
The most common problem in today’s fast changing high paced world is the development of new and improved services and keeping abreast of what is available to improve your company’s image and profitability. A sea of ever improving technologies, services, vendors, suppliers and features to explore. Year after year, there is more choices, more improvements and more options to . How do you decide?
To add complexity this scenario, often different teams within a company have different strategies to achieve their desired outcomes. Invariably this leads to a technology overlap, whereby teams make decisions independent of one another without the consideration of the other parts of the organisation and their strategies, roadmaps and objectives.
Often a company, large or small, has embarked on a strategy to build a website and it starts from there. This service is normally delivered by one supplier, as the company grows and it has budget to deploy additional services, it is often forced to select or choose from different vendors. These new vendors and the services they provide have different features, capabilities, databases reporting systems and delivery mechanisms. This is where the problem begins.
In recent times, from 2015 onwards, there has been the evolution of multi-capable vendors that provide solutions that indeed cross over with other traditional non-competing vendors. For example a digital wayfinding provider branching out into digital advertising, a hardware manufacturer starting up their own software department or a website developer providing kiosk wayfinding software. As equally confusing is the provider that only provides with hardware or software and not both!? So then the client is left to source the other half of the equation on their own. This can lead to the selection of a great hardware supplier and a poor software supplier or vice versa and any variation of the above. If the two suppliers can never worked together before, this is when the problems a rise when the client needs support and who then takes the responsibility.
To address these issues, Envent has always adopted the stance of a total or complete solution provider, taking the hard road of providing all services relating to the provision of a wayfinding solution. Since that decision was made we have developed hundreds of solutions and are in the strategic process of amalgamating them all into one seamless universal solution that removes the headaches for the client. Finally Envent.Cloud is a software solution that is one CMS to rule them all.
Finally you can save time and in liaising with multiple vendors ensuring interoperability between your disparate services is running. You no longer need different companies with different agendas when Envent can provide one platform that provides a more efficient service delivery.
Envent. Cloud comprises an operating system agnostic platform that can run on any device with a host of bespoke navigational components and modules to choose from:
– Authorisations for staff access to different management tools and functions
– QR Code activated Indoor and outdoor digital wayfinding
– Map and path editor
– Client public website and mobile service integration for management, visitors and customers,
– Advertising and media scheduling across multiple networks and devices
– Visitor profile creation and points accrual per visit
– Rewards accumulation and offer redemption
– Custom surveys
– What on and event scheduling
– Tenant management
– Platform usage reporting
– People counting and facial recognition for access control
– Automated hand sanitisation and liquid level alerting system
– Phone recharging stations and analytics
– Wifi access and usage statistics
– CCTV Camera integration and recording management
– VOIP phone integration
– Electronic paper signage content management with solar power delivery
A compilation of 25 years in the industry, this is the first release of a platform with many new features to rollout in the coming months and years. Proudly designed and developed in Australia for a global market.
If anyone can table a platform that includes all of the above please show me!
Envent can provide the following services:
- – Website development
– A kiosk supplier and manufacturer
– Web based wayfinder developer
– Bespoke software developer
– Advertising company media scheduling platform
– Third party revenue generation and business partner
– Event scheduling service
– HR time in attendance
– Facial recognition
– Telephony and VOIP
- – Platform as a service
– Network as a service
– Infrastructure as a service
– Software as a service and
– Mobile as a service
Envent.Cloud Benefits include:
– A single unified web based platform that performs the functions of several independent services
– Complete customisation available
– Quick to configure and deploy
– Management and distribute content across multiple sites and networks from one interface
– Machine agnostic
– Fully standalone mobile solution for both the user and administrative interfaces
Contact us to arrange an online demonstration 1800 885 648 or email me at [email protected]
#Unifiedplatform #AustraliaInnnovation #webbased #multiplatform #localinsights #build customer loyalty #rewardyourvisitors